Yellow Metal Shows Advance

Forex News
The yellow metal has risen 0.28%, with the spot price for an ounce at 1275.72 dollars. US Personal Spending hit the 8-year maximum of 1.0%. Today, the US will publish CB Consumer Confidence. On Friday, we got some impressive Q3 GDP data, the letter pointed at 3.0% rise, adding to December’s rate hike probability (now at 96%). Employment and consumption figures remain sustained. Inflation is still disappointing.